“On our famous, authentic, and genuine health blog, ‘Secrets Of HIV-Aids And Ebola Facts Journal,’ is boldly written underneath, “Contents based on Johan Van Dongen and Wolff Geisler research, Joel Savage and selected writers.” Today, we have added two great writers, Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger R. Breggin, who wrote this article to our list of selected writers.”
This summary report documents in detail how Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has been the major force behind a series of research activities and other government actions that enabled the Chinese Communist Party to create lethal SARS coronaviruses, leading to the release of SARS-CoV-2 from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Fauci continues to cover for the Chinese and for himself, denying the origin of SARS-CoV-2, and delaying and thwarting worldwide attempts to deal rationally with the pandemic. This report documents with more than 100 linked citations the following activities by Dr. Fauci:
(1) Until stopped by President Trump in mid-April 2020, Fauci funded both individual Chinese researchers and the Wuhan Institute as collaborators with American researchers in creating lethal coronaviruses from harmless bat viruses.
This collaboration and direct funding enabled the Chinese Communist Party and its military to make potential bioweapons on their own, including SARS-CoV-2. In April 2020, shortly after our disclosure of these US/Chinese collaborations, President Trump canceled funding for them.
However, Fauci has recently unleashed a deluge of new funding that will almost certainly benefit Chinese scientists at universities and research facilities in this country who have close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.
Breggin and Breggin Report, p. 2
(2) The connection between SARS-CoV-2 and the Fauci-funded American and Chinese collaboration making coronaviruses was initially made in February 2020 in a scientific publication by an American-trained (Northwestern University and Harvard Medical School) Chinese researcher named Botao Xiao and his associate Lei Xiao. Perhaps because it was so cogently written and spot-on, the Chinese Communist government forced the researchers to recant.
(3) The Wuhan Institute is a center of China’s biowarfare/biodefense capacity and its director is China’s top military expert in biowarfare, and yet Fauci shared advanced bio-warfare related research with and actually funded the Wuhan Institute and its scientists.
(4) Fauci has funded and continues to fund coronavirus “gain-of-function” research projects which turn benign animal viruses into human pathogens capable of causing pandemics. The stated purpose is to learn to prevent and treat future outbreaks; but research labs are the most common source of outbreaks from dangerous pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2, as well as two earlier accidental escapes by SARS viruses in 2004 from a research facility in Beijing.
(5) In 2014, when blocked by an order from President Barak Obama from funding dangerous “gain-of-function” studies, Fauci outsourced the research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
He also covertly continued to fund the major gain-of-function collaboration between US and Chinese Wuhan Institute researchers, led by Menachery et al. at the University of North Carolina. Fauci thus made a mockery of President Obama’s attempts to stop the potentially catastrophic research.
(6) In order to outsource dangerous viral research from the US to China during the Obama moratorium, Fauci prematurely approved the Wuhan Institute as a highest level containment facility (known as BSL-4) capable of safely working with lethal viruses.
He did this Breggin and Breggin Report, p. 3 while knowing the Institute had a very poor safety record and while also knowing that all such facilities in China are overseen by the military as part of its biowarfare program.
Thus, Fauci created two grave worldwide threats, the accidental release of a deadly coronavirus and/or its use as a military weapon.
(7) Without fanfare, toward the end of the first year of the Trump administration in 2017, Fauci and NIH canceled President Obama’s moratorium against building viral pathogens in US labs and openly restored gain-of-function research creating lethal viruses.
The original moratorium was a direct order by President Obama on White House stationary while its undoing was a decision made within the National Institutes of Health and NIAID, probably without Trump’s knowledge.
(8) From the initial outbreak of the pandemic in China and continuing to this day, Fauci has supported Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the corrupt Director-General of the World Health Association (WHO).
Together, they initially minimized the dangers of COVID-19. Fauci and Tedros also delayed worldwide preparations for the pandemic while allowing the Chinese to spread the virus with thousands of international passenger flights.
(9) Standing beside President Trump at a briefing, Fauci publicly undermined the President’s criticism of Director-General Tedros and China. Instead, Fauci reassured the world that Tedros was a trustworthy and “outstanding” man—implying that Tedros’s connections in China were similarly reliable and could be trusted.
(10) We published our blog on April 14, 2020, and our video on April 15, 2020, revealing Fauci’s funding of US/Chinese collaborations that were building deadly coronaviruses and we described how the cooperative efforts enabled the Chinese to engineer coronaviruses. On April 17, President Trump announced his intention to cancel the collaborative funding.
Fauci was Breggin and Breggin Report, p. 4 critical of the President’s actions, and in October 2020 Fauci unleashed a surge of funding for gain-of-function research, supposedly without any Chinese involvement.
However, some of the funding potentially involves Chinese researchers in the United States and some go to the EcoHealth Alliance, which has been Fauci’s main conduit for funding Chinese researchers and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
(11) Fauci holds himself out as the ultimate source of objective scientific information and science-based conclusions. In reality, he works with and empowers globalist pharmaceutical firms and globalist organizations such as WHO and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundations.
Meanwhile, these globalists gained power and influence as their policies and practices, including the shutdowns, continue to worsen conditions throughout the world.
(12) In a recent scientific publication Fauci has continued to dismiss the very high probability—the near certainty—that SARS-CoV-2 was created by Chinese researchers working with the military and released, accidentally or purposely, from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
By persistently and unequivocally claiming that SARS-CoV-2 emerged from nature untouched by lab manipulations, Fauci continues to protect himself and China, and their relationship, to the endangerment of America and the rest of the world.
(13) Recently, in a new scientific publication, Fauci disclosed and advocated for his political agenda that aims at protecting the world from pathogens in nature by vastly reducing or stopping “human-made” “aggressive” interventions into nature.
2 Fauci’s utopian scheme, which overlaps with the Green New Deal, would permanently suppress and disrupt the activities and lives of the 7.8 billion people on Earth in the vain hope of reducing future pandemics.
Thus the American official most responsible for the creation of SARS-CoV-2 in a Chinese lab instead blames its origins on human interventions into the environment and nature, thereby completely Breggin and Breggin Report, p. 5 exonerating himself while holding humanity responsible.
Simultaneously, he is using the pretext of protecting us from viruses to impose a radical totalitarian agenda upon humanity. Indeed, the largest, most aggressive, and most dangerous human interventions into nature must include Fauci-funded gain-of-function research in which viruses are taken out of nature and engineered into pathogens.
(14) Overall, Fauci has been and continues to be an extraordinarily destructive force in the world. Most damaging to humanity, he enabled China to create SARS-CoV-2 and other deadly viruses for use as biological weapons.
At the same time, he developed chilling ties to the Chinese Communist Party and its military, even financing their activities through NIAID and helping them to obtain valuable US patents. Then, in collaboration with China and WHO, he initially hid the origins and dangers of the pandemic, so that it spread more rapidly around the world.
Then he became the go-to scientist and management czar for the very pandemic that he helped to create, enormously increasing his power and influence, and the wealth of his institute and his global collaborators, including Bill Gates and the international pharmaceutical industry.
(15) In his rise to power, Fauci has done a great deal of additional damage that we have already documented in earlier reports, for example, by suppressing the most effective, safest, and least expensive medication treatment (hydroxychloroquine in varied combinations), while manipulating his clinical research to promote an ineffective, dangerous, and highly expensive drug (remdesivir).
Fauci has also been supporting inflated COVID-19 case counts and reported deaths from the CDC, then using the inflated estimates to justify oppressive public health measures that have no precedent and little or no scientific basis, but add to his influence and power and to the wealth of his globalist associates.
Breggin and Breggin Report, p. 6 These and additional damaging activities by Anthony Fauci are reviewed in existing blogs and videos on our Coronavirus Resource Center.3 Recently our work was capped by my extensive medical/legal report, COVID-19 & Public Health Totalitarianism: Untoward Effects on Individuals, Institutions, and Society.
The report was filed in federal court in Ohio on August 31, 2020, as part of a lawsuit and an injunction to stop the emergency measures being imposed on the citizens of that state. 4 The lawsuit was brought by attorney Thomas Renz and is becoming a model for similar suits in other states.5,6,7,8.
This report focuses on Anthony Fauci as a central figure in a great deal of the world’s suffering under COVID-19. End of Executive.