HIV, the virus causing Aids is said to be transferred in semen and blood and to have originated from Africa.
1. Why HIV did not depopulate Africa at an earlier stage during slavery and colonization?
2. Why did it not spread earlier to colonizers countries of Britain, France, Holland, Belgium, and Portugal?
3. Why did it spread via Haiti to homosexual men in the USA?
4. Why only men are infected by anal intercourse?
5. Why women in Africa are infected, as opposed to the USA, Europe, and female prostitutes in Bangkok, until 1992?
6. How can HIV spread so rapidly in Africa than in any of the continents?
7. Why are people infected in the USA and Europe but not Hongkong?
8. Why is HIV transmitted among people using heroin but not amphetamine intravenously?
9. Why are medical staff not infected?
10. How can HIV be transmitted in pulverized, cell-free blood concentrates to hemophilia patients?