“WE GOT HIM,” That was the statement made by America after the capture of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. This statement reflects on Africa in regards to Aids. Western Europe and America have really got Africa.
The African continent is seriously affected by Aids taking thousands of people to their untimely grave every year without ceasing.
The Aids and Ebola epidemic in Africa didn’t appear there miraculously or cursed by God as a punishment, but they were man-made or laboratory engineered as bio-weapons and used against Africa with the intention to depopulate the continent.
This is something world leaders, including European and American leaders, knew but held on tight lips to avoid exposure.
When it comes to the truth about Aids and Ebola, European and American journalists ‘lack’ education, so they don’t write but know the effect of the devastation by the disease on the continent.
Looking at the fast rate Africans are dying of Aids, it is likely that within the next ten years, Africa will become desolate and a graveyard.
After forty-two years of research, Dutch Microsurgeon, and scientist Johan Van Dongen found out that the two diseases were prepared from the lab as bioweapons against Africa and he published them.
Related article: HIV-Aids, Ebola, not curses by God, they are medical genocide
Since truth is bitter than the bile, the professor lost his job as a lecturer at the University of Maastricht in Holland. On January 17, 2016, the ex-professor issued this challenge:
EVIDENCE THAT AIDS AND EBOLA WERE MEDICAL CRIMES
1. A Challenge To Top Scientists In Europe And America: “Prove Me Wrong If Aids, Ebola And Lassa Fever Are Not Medical Crimes Against Africa”- Scientist Johan Van Dongen. Till now no journalist or world leader has challenged him. Are they running away from the truth or they are afraid of the wrath of Africans to come?
2. On October 13, 1994, in an interview with Humo, one of Belgium’s news magazines, Belgium’s professor Guido van der Groen said “The U.S. military laboratories slated for Ebola and HIV, to develop into a biological weapon in the early sixties. Because he regretted revealing the truth, Groen now claims that: Ebola was invented in the 1960s in Fort Detrick and in Congo in 2014.
3. An article captioned “Holland’s Professor Johan Van Dongen Challenges Belgium’s Scientist Guido van der Groen over the origins of Ebola, was submitted to the editor of Diplomatic Aspects Newspaper and was published. Unknowing after the publication, Belgium fears reprisal and exposure, secretly contacted the editor without my knowledge to remove the article from the web.
4. In 1978, at a Health Conference organized in Holland, and attended by the Microsurgeon Johan Van Dongen, Prof. Dr. H.H. Cohen, one of Holland’s top health officials, confessed that “As a physician and bacteriologist, I worked in the field of safety and as a director of the National Institute for Public Health RIV, on behalf of the Dutch Government. I am responsible for the manufacture of dangerous vaccines.”
5. Apart from African leaders who knew about the medical crimes but wouldn’t like to speak about it since they depend on Europe and America to deal with the crisis, the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Wangari Maathai said, “Some say that AIDS came from the monkeys.
I doubt that because we have been living with monkeys [since] time immemorial, others say it was a curse from God, but I say it cannot be that. “Black people are dying more than any other people on this planet,” Maathai spoke at a press conference in Nairobi a day after winning the prize for her work in human rights and reversing deforestation across Africa.”
“It’s true that there are some people who create agents to wipe out other people. If there were no such people, we could have not invaded Iraq.” Maathai, also the Kenyan deputy environment and natural resources minister and a fearless speaker said. “In fact, the HIV virus is created by a scientist for biological warfare.
Why has there been so much secrecy about AIDS? When you ask where the virus came from, it raises a lot of flags. That makes me suspicious.”
It’s a shame that Wangari is not a journalist but she has said what a journalist knows, but wouldn’t like to say it. Obviously, Europeans and Americans are waiting for both Aids and Ebola to reach all four corners of the globe before they start pressuring their leaders to speak the truth. Aids is now a global issue.
Very soon it will be followed by Ebola and Sika. When that happens, people will be serious enough to bring those responsible for those medical crimes to face justice.
In fact, we are now living in a dangerous world. This is something no one should forget because Africa’s Aids crisis is rapidly increasing since the medicines sent by Europe and America are not to heal but to aggravate the situation and quickly kill the patients. This is the reason Micro-surgeon Johan Van Dongen warned African leaders that:
Any African HIV patient who takes AZT tablet is a lunatic- Scientist Johan Van Dongen
The world is now sitting on a time bomb in regards to dangerous diseases. They have gambled and Africa paid the cost but they will gradually have a taste of their own invented medicine no matter how long it takes.